How to work at Burger King 2023
The first step is to prepare a winning application based on a presentable and attractive resume. For this, you can count on us. By following this comprehensive, step-by-step guide, our sample resumes and our proven, practical advice, Burger King’s restaurant chain will finally open its doors to you.
How to apply at Burger King
It is always beneficial to add additional sections to your resume, as long as it fits the job you are considering. The “Centers of Interest” and “Languages” section can convince the manager even in the case of a mediocre professional background . Here are some examples from this section that can help you develop your own. You can mention passions related to retail, hospitality, customer service or any hobby that develops communication skills.
What it’s like to work at Burger King
The people in charge of the chain, are looking for people with these kinds of qualities:
- Person who memorizes menus and commands.
- Responsible and versatile, ready to learn and evolve.
- Good at communication and very sociable.
- Able to withstand stress and have a good sense of humor.
Restaurant managers often attach great importance to a candidate’s professional experience, especially when it comes to a position of responsibility. In the case of a position in a fast food chain, your professional background will determine whether you apply for the position of manager or assistant manager. However, an entry-level or recent graduate can still be accepted for the position of cashier or cook.
Salaries at Burger King
- A low-ranking employee at Burger King earns approximately a salary of 1,132.11 $ per month.
- The assistant manager, on the other hand, earns an average salary of 2,028.33 $ per month.
- The monthly salary of a manager is 2,127.32 $ per month.
- The restaurant manager receives an average monthly salary of 3,685.95 $ per month.